Tuesday 28 February 2017

Things I Noticed That I'm Doing Well On My Blog

WALT:  Look back at our past and remember how be cybersmart online especially when we are blogging!

  • When blogging it is important to remember to make sure your explanation isn't boring, have the WALT up and to ask for some feedback and feedforward.
  • On my own blog, I try really hard to always make the reader hooked to what I am working on and what I have under my work, for example having funny and high standard explanations.
  • Something I am going to try and remember to do in the future, when I post on my blog is all the things I learnt back in school such as making sure when I blog my writing is top quality!!

Hi! Today I am doing a blog post about things I noticed that I am doing well while I have been blogging.
A thing that I have noticed that is one of my strengths is explaining what I did while I was doing the activity, I think I am good at this because for me it is easy to explain things that I have just done and what I have learnt from doing the activity. Another thing I have noticed that I am very good at is asking for feedforward and feedback also a comment! By reading my work I hope you have understood how to blog properly and maybe you have learnt how I like to blog. So maybe you should take some advice from my piece of writing and try it on your own blog post. Thank you for reading!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment