Wednesday 30 November 2016

Camp Task Reflection

Hi Today I was doing an activity related to a camp we went to. I had to complete task that were set up for me I tried my hardest I know I did good in these tasks and completed them well. They were interesting but I managed to get through by thinking hard, I followed the instructions and well as I could and I made it through. When I was completing these I had a little trouble then had to stop and think for a while. Doing these activities made me engaged to the task and i just couldn't stop doing it. I enjoyed doing these task and hope to do some more like this.
WALT: Write a reflection about the task we completed throughout our Student Camp Booklet.
To help my reflecting skills be more interesting PLEASE leave some comments about some things that might help me leave some feedback and feedforward THANKS   ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment