Monday 28 November 2016

Who I was Before And After Camp

Hi last week we went to camp, camp changed a lot of people, their confidence was better, people were actually working as team despite the people in their team. After camp everyone got to know each other from different angles, people liked each other and became friends. Before camp I wasn't the best at shooting in archery and air rifles but all I needed was some work. I also couldn't talk to other people because I didn't know well which is why it was important for everyone to work as a team you might get something good out of it, people might actually start to contribute and participation in everything you do. When I heard there was going to be a fia fia night I wasn't that confident, it made me think that I couldn't go on stage and perform in front of anyone.

When I walked out of camp my shooting skills have really gone good, I can shoot straight and I know what i am doing all because I took part and learned. Since we have been put in teams I now know my team members, because if you're going to work as a team with someone you are going to have to know them now I can interact with a lot of people. When I hopped on stage with all my friends I didn't feel like I wanted to perform until I said to myself that I can do it with a positive attitude so I just started performing and left fear behind me in the dark. A big thing about me that has changed is my attitude, I have grown so much through that my attitude has really had some sense grown into it, now I can be more positive and less negative. The last thing that has changed in me when I walked out of camp was the energy levels of my body and how I have gone more fit. 

I can still be a chatterbox and talk heeps but it is one of the personalities of me I like to talk because if I am not then I just get bored. A thing about me is the enthusiastic thing inside of me that hasn't changed, I still run around with joy and play every where it another part of me. The last thing that hasn't changed a bit is the way I think, I think the way I do, I try to keep myself in a positive relationship with my friends, because some friends can be bad and you get into the position of peer pressure which nobody would want.

I think when I walked out of camp a better me was set, I think I have improved on a lot of things especially in my team work skills, now I know that 1 person dosen't make a team, everyone does.

PLEASE leave a comment about your experiences through team working activities, and leave some feedback and feedforward THANKYOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment