Friday 11 March 2016

3 Key Life Values


WALT:Choose 3 key life values that we think is important to us and why
-Today I done a presentation that has 3 key Life Values that i choose because I thought that were good for me we had to write how the value represents you, how we show that value, how it makes me feel, and how it makes other feel, how does it affect them. The 3 values I choose were Honesty because I think I am very honest, the second value was Reliable, I choose this value because you can trust me I am a reliable person when you tell to do something I will do it and make sure i don't get distracted by something else, the last value I choose was love, I choose this value because I love my family I say Hi to everyone and give my family hugs and kisses.
To help me understand more about values PLEASE leave a comment or some feedback and feedforward THANKYOU ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment