Friday 18 March 2016

Hauora - Reflection


My Hauora Reflection

Reminders:
  • If you are stuck go back to your brainstorm that you did with your buddy related to how the school values helps to develop your Hauora.
  • Click here to go back to the Hauora Google Presentation.

Introduction
What is this reflection about?
Hauora is all about, Well Being, Health, Te Whare Tapa Wha

In this reflection I am going to explain how the school values can help develop my Hauora.
Taha Tinana - physical
How does the school values help to develop this side of your Hauora?
-Whanaungatanga - building relationships
-Tukumarie - tolerance
-Rangimarie - peace
-Manaakitanga - caring for others
-Ako - learning
Taha Tinana means Physical, Health.

Taha Tiana is important to me because it represents my Health, how I look after my body, not to eat too much junk food and how I need to look after my body to get well so when I’m older I have a fit body for rugby, running and playing other sports.

The school value of Whanaungatanga helps to develop my Taha Tinana because it helps me build a relationship with my body by looking after it and making sure it is good enough to function.

Another school value that helps to develop my Taha Tiana is Rangimarie because it helps my body become a body that is made for peace not for throwing punches it’s made to know how others should want to be treated.

Another school value that helps to develop my Taha TInana is Tukumarie because it can help me accept the way that others look like and also to learn respect for yourself .

Taha Wairua - Spiritual
How does the school values help to develop this side of your Hauora?
-Whanaungatanga - building relationships
-Tukumarie - tolerance
-Rangimarie - peace
-Manaakitanga - caring for others
-Ako - learning
Taha Wairua means your Spirit like your inside not outside,

Taha Wairua is important to me because it represents how my inside is working properly, how it is supposed to because i’m looking after my body, and making sure I look after myself with my Rheumatic Fever.

The school value of Ako helps to develop my Taha Wairua because I can learn how to look after my body since I have Rheumatic Fever, I can learn how to eat proper food salad, and don’t eat too many junk food because It can damage my body, I might forget about the health and just eat too much junk food. I can also learn more about my legacy and my ancestors.

Another school value that helps to develop my Taha wairua is Manaakitanga because Manaakitanga means caring for others, so I have to watch my attitude, caring for my spirit, so for eg. Some kids could be looking up to me as a role model and then my attitude might change and they will do the same.
Taha whanau - family
How does the school values help to develop this side of your Hauora?
-Whanaungatanga - building relationships
-Tukumarie - tolerance
-Rangimarie - peace
-Manaakitanga - caring for others
-Ako - learning
Taha Whanau is important to me because Family are the people who take of me, they are the people make sure that I am alright, they feed me and take me to my trainings and rugby games.

The school value of Whanaungatanga helps to develop my Taha Whanau because it can help me show love to my family, get to like my siblings more, have no fights withs my siblings and also how to create more of friendship in my family.

Another School Value that helps me develop My Taha Whanau is Rangimarie because it can help me make peace in the house by helping mum with chores, cleaning up my room, creating peaceful relationships with my siblings in a positive way.

Taha hinengaro -
How does the school values help to develop this side of your Hauora?
-Whanaungatanga - building relationships
-Tukumarie - tolerance
-Rangimarie - peace
-Manaakitanga - caring for others
-Ako - learning
Taha hinengaro is important to me because it represents how my emotions are controlled, how I can think with my mind, and i should listen to my conscience.

The school value of Ako helps to develop my Taha Hinengaro because it can help me learn more self control, make sure that I don’t take anger out on anyone else, Learn how to be self aware so i know what’s happening in my emotions, Learn more about how to make sure your mind is on the right track so you don’t get confused. Learn how to not take bad words from other people to the heart maybe just tell someone that will help.

Another school value that helps to develop my Taha Hinengaro is Manaakitanga because it can help develop how to be respectful with other people’s emotions, also showing empathy and

I am learning to describe how the school values helps to develop my HauoraToday I done a activity on hauora we had to describe how the school values Rangimarie (Peace) Tukumarie (Tolerance) Whanaungatanga (Building Relations ships) Manaakitanga (Caring For Others) can develop my Hauora

TO help me learn more about my Hauora PLEASE leave a comment or some feedback and feedforward THANKYOU;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment