Wednesday 10 August 2016

My Group Article Review




Bloom's Taxonomy Current Events
The Olympics
Today me and my group presented a Bloom's Taxonomy on paper about The Women's Wamming Twins.
When our teacher had given us instructions she said to choose a new article from the New Zealand Herald about the olympics. 
1)How did you work in a group to complete the task
The way we worked in a group to complete the task was to make sure everybody is doing all right on their because we gave 1 or 2 people to do one page.
2)What skills did you use to understand the article
The skills I used to understand the article was re-reading and using my prior knowledge.
3)What will you work on next time?
The thing that I will work on next time is trying to work faster because we didn't all our work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment