Friday 19 August 2016

TPS Kia Manawanui Olympics

WALT: Show the 3 key values in the olympics
Yesterday one of the syndicates in our school were doing a Kia Manawanui olympics because the olympics is something big going on this year in Rio. The activities we were doing were Gymnastics with some obstacles, Shot put, Relays and high jump. We had a award ceremony after the olympics and people got awards for showing the 3 key values in the olympics and they are excellence, respect and friendship. How did I show these values, I showed respect because when all the teachers were talking wasn't screaming loud and I was facing them with my body & head. I think I showed excellence because I was trying my best and I never gave up. I also showed friendship in the Kia Manawanui olympics because every time I came 2nd I shaked the persons hand. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment